· Work performed along Raleigh Road from York Road to 200 feet north of Drake Road (Phase 2 of 4)
o Fine grade roadway base
o Pave first layer of asphalt pavement
o Complete asphalt driveway restoration
o Grading and installation of topsoil
o Driveway access restored to resident
· Work performed along Hudson Road, York Road, and Raleigh Road (south end to York Road) (Phase 1 of 4)
o Installation and grading of topsoil
· Concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk repairs along Glenview Road.
· AT&T was on-site to continue working on the relocation of the existing underground utility lines.
Work Anticipated to be performed, October 2nd to October 6th
· Work to be performed along Drake Road and easterly half of Baffin Road to Drake Road (Phase 3 of 4):
o Access to driveways restricted starting on Monday, October 2nd
o Install string line for curb & gutter
o Pour concrete curb & gutter (Scheduled for Wednesday, October 4th )
o Rough grading of landscape areas
o Fine Grading of Roadway
o Pave first layer of asphalt pavement (Scheduled for Monday, October 9th)
o Driveway restorations
o Access to driveways restored (by Tuesday, October 10th)
· Sod Restoration to begin week of October 9th in the following locations.
o Phase 1 of 4: Hudson Road, York Road, Raleigh Road (south end to York Road)
o Phase 2 of 4: Raleigh Road from York Road to 200 feet north of Drake Road
· Continue miscellaneous underground utility relocations and adjustments for sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and water main.
A 2nd phase of curb & gutter and first layer of asphalt pavement is completed. The third of four phases will begin on Monday. The 3rd Phase includes Drake Road from Raleigh Road to Glenview Road and the easterly half of Baffin Road to Drake Road. Residents within this phase should have your vehicles removed from driveways and garages by 7:00 AM on Monday, October 2nd. All affected residents have received prior notification from the Village of Glenview with parking suggestions. We anticipate driveway access will be restored by Tuesday, October 10th.
Residents within Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the curb & gutter / paving improvements are asked to contact your irrigation and/or brick driveway contractor to have your private improvements repaired or replaced. The contractor will begin sod restoration in all areas south of Drake Road (Phase 1 and Phase 2) on Monday, October 9th. It would be a benefit to all involved to have those repairs completed prior to sod installation.
Thanks again to all the residents along Phase 2 that were without driveway access as the concrete curb & gutter and asphalt pavement was installed. Also, thanks to all those residents south of Drake Road that did not have access while working between Drake Road and Hudson Road.