· Paving final layer of asphalt pavement
· Pavement markings at Glenview Road
· Sod Restoration
· Completed final testing of underground utilities
· Grading and restoration of detention area on south end of Raleigh Road.
· General site clean-up and demobilization of equipment
Good News!!! The project is completed and this will be the final blog post for the project. We hope you found the information to be helpful and insightful regarding the current status of the project and upcoming work.
The Village of Glenview will provide surveys in the coming weeks for you to complete regarding the construction work and notifications provided. Please take a few moments to complete this survey. The information will allow us to know what aspects of the project we are doing well at and which areas we need to improve upon in the future.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding throughout the construction project. We hope that you are happy with the improvements made.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Chris Gray, Village Project Manager, at 847-904-4325.