· Storm sewer installation along Baffin Road and Drake Road.
· Roadway excavation and installation of aggregate base course along Hudson Road and York Road
· Temporary relocation of AT&T underground wires in conflict with work to be performed
· Relocation of sanitary sewer clean-outs in conflict with proposed concrete curb & gutter
· Adjustment of existing sanitary sewer manholes requiring excavation.
Work Anticipated to be performed, August 21st to August 25th
· Continue with storm sewer installation along Drake Road and Baffin Road
· Continue with miscellaneous underground utility relocations and adjustments for sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and water main.
· Complete roadway excavation and installation of aggregate base along York Road
· Begin roadway excavation along Raleigh Road from south end to Drake Road.
· AT&T to begin permanent relocation of underground wire in conflict with proposed improvements.
The contractor has continued to work on the storm sewer while also performing other underground utility relocations within the areas that are being excavated for roadway improvements. It was initially thought the storm sewer would be installed by the end of this week; however, since they have been doing other work as well, this is delayed slightly.
Currently, we anticipate the underground utility improvements to be completed by Labor Day. Additionally, following the Labor Day weekend, we anticipate concrete curb & gutter to begin along York Road and Hudson Road.
Either later next week, or early the week of August 28th, the contractor will be working along Raleigh Road between Hudson Road and Drake Road. As in the past with work in this area, we will request all residents south of Drake Road to relocate their vehicles during working hours as the roadway is excavated and will not be travelable. Residents affected will be notified of exact dates and instructions to parking prior this section of roadway being closed.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding as construction continues.