· Completed water service replacements along Drake Road
· Made final connections between new water main and existing water main
· Made final disconnection of existing water main at Glenview Road and Raleigh Road
· Resumed storm sewer installation along Raleigh Road
· Nicor Gas has completed gas main and service installation
Work Anticipated to be performed, July 24th to July 28th
· Continue with storm sewer installation along Raleigh Road.
· Make connections at each residence between gas meter at house and new gas service.
The water main work is now completed. All newly installed water mains are in service and all residences have a new water service transferred to the new water main.
Nicor Gas has completed installation of all the gas mains and services throughout the neighborhood. The last work to be completed is connecting each home to the new gas main by installing a new meter and connecting to the existing piping at the home. This work can only be performed as it is scheduled by the resident. Please be sure to schedule an appointment as soon as possible so the old gas main can be retired and removed to avoid conflicts with the new storm sewer piping. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will help ensure the project is completed as soon as possible.
Thanks again for all you cooperation.