· Sanitary sewer improvements along Raleigh Road and Drake Road
o All sanitary sewer improvement north of Hudson Road are completed
· Continued water main installation along Raleigh Road from Baffin to Drake
· Continued water main installation along Baffin Road
· Continue with storm sewer installation along Raleigh Road near York Road
· Nicor Gas continue to install gas main
Work Anticipated to be performed, June 12th to June 16th
· Continue to install water main along Baffin Road
· Continue to install water main along Raleigh Road from Drake Road to Hudson Road
· Nicor Gas continuing to install gas mains.
Thanks again for all your patience during construction. We understand how difficult it is to live within a construction area dealing with the dust and travel delays.
As the work continues south, keeping travel lanes open along Raleigh Road between Drake Road and Hudson Road will not be possible. Therefore, all the residents that live south of Drake Road will not have access during work hours (8 AM to 3 PM) on Wednesday, June 14th to Friday, June 16th. Access will be allowed before and after working hours. The Village of Glenview hand-delivered a letter to each resident affected by this closure. Residents north of Drake Road can expect some additional congestion due to vehicles parking along the roadway.
Thanks again for all your patience as we know the inconvenience this is causing.