· Grind-in-place the existing roadway on the north end of the project.
· Mobilization of equipment and materials
· Construction of temporary construction staging area on south end of the project
· Sewer televising of existing storm and sanitary sewers
· Tree removal as required
· Saw-cutting of existing pavement in Glenview Road
Work Anticipated to be completed, May 8th to May 12th
· Make connection to existing water main at the intersection of Glenview Road and Raleigh Road (Monday & Tuesday)
· Make connection to existing water main at the intersection of Glenview Road and Drake Road (Wednesday & Thursday)
· Asphalt patching of Glenview Road along water main trench.
The major construction activities are beginning. The contractor will make the connections to the existing water main along Glenview Road at Raleigh Road and Drake Road. During construction, driving along Glenview Road will be difficult and you are encouraged to use alternate routes. The contractor will control traffic with flaggers and Glenview Road will always have one-lane open.
The contractor is performing both connections along Glenview Road this week to avoid conflicts and reduce congestion when the intersection improvements begin at Glenview Road and Waukegan Road the week of May 15th.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding as construction is now underway throughout the neighborhood.